The Deggendorf Institute of Technology is one of the most successful universities in the German area, as shown by appropriate placements in university rankings. The close cooperation with the regional industries makes the university to motor and mentor of an entire region.
Eight technology and healthcare campus have been established in the neighboring counties of Cham, Regen, Freyung-Grafenau, Rottal-Inn and Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen since 2009.
Here experts work closely together with companies in the business application-specific special solutions. The concept of technology campus is the combination of scientific research and it's commercial application.
In addition to the research facilities of the DIT has a Entrepreneur-campus in the same building (TC Freyung) or on the premises (TC Teisnach) of premises for businesses. Companies thus have a direct access to the laboratory and research capabilities of the DIT and contact with the trainees and students in final semester.
Cooperation with businesses, communities and schools of the region is crucial for the development of Technology campus. Employees of the University are to have the opportunity to put their research in business.
Health Care Campus Bad Kötzting
- Health promotion
- In-plant health care management
Click here for the page Health Campus Bad Kötzing (in German)
Technology Campus Cham
- Mechatronic systems and production technology
- Sensor technology / electrical actuators, robotics
- Controlling technology
Click here for the page Technology Campus Cham
Technology Campus Freyung
- Embedded systems
- Automotive electronics
- Embedded Prototyping & Assembly
- Mobile systems & software engineering
- Geo informatics
- Applied energy research
- Electronic mobility
- UAV & remote sensing
Click here for the page Technology Campus Freyung
Technology Campus Grafenau
- Purchasing department
- Supply chain management
- Data Analysis
Tel: +49 (0)991 3615 652 to contact the Technology Campus Grafenau.
Campus Castle Mariakirchen
- Business start-up
- Sustainability, environment and energy management
- Nursing and health care science
Click here for the page Campus Castle Mariakirchen (in German)
Technology Application Center Spiegelau
The website of TAZ Spiegelau is currently being redesigned!
- Precision “Blankpresse”
- Analytics and measurement technology
- Glass melting and hot moulding / forming
Click here for the page Applied Technology Centre Spiegelau (in German)
Technology Campus Teisnach
- Measurement technology
- Production technology
- Process development and optimisation
- High frequency technology / micro wave simulation
Click here for the page Technology Campus Teisnach
Technology and Study Center Weißenburg
The website is currently being redesigned!
- Plastics engineering
- Further development of production technology and processes
- Measurement technology and surface measurement technology
- Plastics visualisation and transparent plastics
- Sustainable plastics (biological degradable plastics, recycling of plastics)
Click here for the page Technology & Study Centre Weißenburg (in German)