General information

  • A student graduates and their name is removed from the Student Register at the end of the semester in which that person has passed the final examination.
  • A student’s name must be removed from the Student Register if they have not finally passed ALL examinations as required by the Examination Regulations, unless they have changed to another course of study where the introductory courses are not identical. 
  • A student’s name must be removed from the Student Register if, without having taken an official Leave of Absence, that person did not sign up for further study by the deadline before the semester or year has begun.
  • A student’s name will be removed from the Student Register if that person has not paid the tuition fees on time.


Application form

Proof of removal from the student register is to be kept safely and must be shown when transferring to another university.


General information

Health Insurance

Your claim to Student Health Insurance expires when your name is removed from the Student Register.  From this point in time, you are responsible for your own Health Insurance. Please contact your local Labour Office in case of unemployment.

Educational Grants (BaföG)

If you received Bafög, please inform your local Office for Educational Grants as quickly as possible about your Removal from the Student Register.

Pension Insurance

Keep this document in a secure place.  Please show this to the Pension Scheme Authorities directly after taking up a position covered by pension scheme requirements. 

University Documents

Please return your university documents as well as library books (if you have not so already).
The Copy Shop and Studentenwerk can pay out any leftover money on your account for the Mensa and photocopies.
The smart card is yours to keep.

Child Allowance Money

Please notify the Child Allowance Money Authorities as soon as you have finished your degree if your parents have been entitled to Child Allowance Money.

Transferring to another University

  • Further study in a programme or course of study with related introductory subjects at a Bavarian University of Applied Sciences in Bavaria is not possible if you have been removed from the student register due to having irrevocably failed one examination. 
  • Application to another course of study within the University is possible any time within the respective application deadline.
Please contact the Studienzentrum and your relevant Advisor if you have questions.

Events & More

360 campus

25y thd


u multirank siegel international orientation sw

u multirank siegel contact to work environment sw

Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information Ok