Universities make studies, academics and research possible; Student services, on the other hand, help students to manage their everyday student life:
- they provide food and beverages in the Cafeteria and Café;
- they provide support in the search for apartments, rooms and private rooms;
- they process application forms for BAföG ;
- they sponsor culturally involved students;
- they issue the German-French social ID card for German students who wish to study in France;
- they organize the German-French Exchange Program for students and employees in collaboration with C.R.O.U.S. Clermont-Ferrand; and finally,
- they provide information and support for fincancial, social and personal problems and/or issues.
For more information about the student union and what we offer, please visit us in Room 101 in Building F.
Your contact persons are Bianca Pfeffer and Lisa Blum (also for social counselling).
BAföG Information Center in Deggendorf
For all questions relating to BAföG, and/or applications and processing, please contact Ms. Doris Sigl in ITC 2 (new Administration Building) Second Floor, Room: 1.15.
The student union headquarters in Regensburg
Additional contact people can be reached at the Office for Educational Support in Regensburg.
Telephone number: +49 (0)941 943-2235
The Lower Bavaria/Oberpfalz branch of the student union offers it services to students in Deggendorf, Landshut, Passau and Regensburg. Its organizational structure and responsibilities are regulated by the Bavarian Higher Education Act.
All universities of applied sciences are represented by professors and students in the Student Services Committee.
The student union is directed by Gerline Dietl (Diplom Pedagogue); her stand-in is Johannes Czypionka (graduate of Business).
Student Union Niederbayern(Lower Bavaria)/Oberpfalz
+49 (0)941 943 - 2201
+49 (0)941 943 - 1937