You are an international applicant if you fall into one of the following catagories:

  • You are not a German national
  • Your university entrance qualification is from a non-German school

If you are interested in applying at our university, there are many different options available to you. Choose to study at our main campus in Deggendorf, the Technology Campus Cham or at the European Campus Rottal-Inn, either as an exchange student or enrolled as a regular student. The application process is identical for both locations.

More information about studying in Germany can be found on the German Academic Exchange Service website:

Language Requirements

  • Contact the Language Centre with further enquiries about language skills


Applying as an Exchange Student


Applying as a Regular International Student

  • Contact for Deggendorf application enquiries:
  • Contact for European Campus application enquiries:


Academic Recognition of Foreign Higher Education Certificates or

Events & More

360 campus

tv sperber en

how to apply

vorbereitungskurse englisch

icon campusmedia